Re: Shishi/GSS no-symbols-control-file lintian warning

From: Russ Allbery
Subject: Re: Shishi/GSS no-symbols-control-file lintian warning
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 15:44:40 -0800

Simon Josefsson <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm getting close to upload 0.0.38 packages...  should I upload to
> experimental so you can review the package more easily, or can you
> review through the CVS repository and I can upload to unstable?  Unless
> you want to do the upload, of course.  Alas, the CVS repository doesn't
> seem to have any tags for the last upload, but you could compare to the
> version in lenny.

I just reviewed the Shishi packaging (sorry, got distracted last night)
and it looks good to me.  I also went back and added tags for the previous
uploads.  Hopefully I remembered how to use CVS properly.  I'm too spoiled
by Git.  :)

--
Russ Allbery (address@hidden)             <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>