Tickets with instance names.

From: Mats Erik Andersson
Subject: Tickets with instance names.
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 20:48:34 +0200

Hello again,

I am not sure whether the following is due to my lack of
understanding the matter at hand, or wether there is a
incompleteness on behalf of libshishi.

I have created an administrator

    # shisa -a --password LOCALHOST sigge/admin

Then I request a TGT in my administrator role:

    $ shishi sigge/address@hidden

This fails due to SHISHI_CNAME_MISMATCH. In fact,

    AS-REQ:  "req-body.cname.name-string" -> { "sigge", "admin" }

is of componen length 2, whereas

    AS-REP:  "cname.name-string" -> { "sigge/admin" }

is of component length 1. Thus shishi_as_check_cname() fails
immediately.

Am I incorrect in believing that AS-REP was built from incorrect
data, since the name string is not split into name proper and
instance name?

I will continue ponder on this matter for the next few days.

Best regards,

  Mats Erik Andersson