Re: Colons in indices

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: Colons in indices
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 10:15:14 -0500

    What is the current status of this feature?

The :: work is on my list, that's the status.  I am not planning to do
it (or any other new features) before texinfo 4.1, it's already been too long.

Basically 4.1 will incorporate all the patches that people sent to me,
but does not address the ~150 bug/enhancement reports I have, including ::.
If I waited until I finished all those, it would be another year :).

Sorry, but that's how it is.