Re: [help-texinfo] Re: backticks in verbatim code snippets

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] Re: backticks in verbatim code snippets
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 18:45:23 -0500

    It would be great if you could also let the ML know

I will.

    Incidentally, I notice that the most recent version of texinfo I can
    get from http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/texinfo/ (4.8a) still has the 2004
    version of texinfo.tex with it.

4.8a was a special release (hence the unusual version number); the only
difference from 4.8 is in updating the fdl.texi file (because it's
specifically referred to in the GNU maintainer documentation).

Whenever the next real release, of course it'll have whatever
texinfo.tex is current then.

Cheers,