[help-texinfo] subversion manual in texinfo

From: reader
Subject: [help-texinfo] subversion manual in texinfo
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 12:01:47 -0600

Can anyone tell me if a texinfo version of the subversion manual is
available some where?  Googling turn up no actual sites where it can
be viewed or downloaded.

Asking on the subversion list I was pointed to the tools to do it
myself, but after looking that over I was pretty sure it would be a
major undertaking for me.  The documentation even says its a pain in the
butt to convert the docbook sources to texinfo.

So unless one already exists, I will just use the formats available.
I just prefer the way texinfo works over others.