[help-texinfo] "\input texinfo" in printed output?

From: smc
Subject: [help-texinfo] "\input texinfo" in printed output?
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 19:20:22 +0000

2010/3/12 <address@hidden>

Thanks for looking into this. Truly bizarre.
Not worth worrying if there's no easy fix.
My documentation readers will just have to live it!

Charlie, I could not reproduce the problem.

I switched to a Ubuntu hardy system;
With the Texinfo 4.11 all was fine;
I updated to Texinfo 4.13 from Ubuntu Karmic and
I repeated the process and all was fine:
The "\input texinfo" line does not appear.

It seems that is not a Texinfo problem nor even
a Ubuntu package problem...

Thanks for your suggestions,
Charlie
--
Charlie Zender, Department of Earth System Science
University of California, Irvine (949) 891-2429 :)