help-vcdimager

Re: [VCDImager] delay between tracks on an SVCD

From: Christoph Scheurer
Subject: Re: [VCDImager] delay between tracks on an SVCD
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 12:30:53 -0400

Hello Matt,

On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 10:49:09PM -0400, Matto Marjanovic wrote:
> After a couple of days rest, I have fixed up that code a bit, and will
>  send out a revised version this weekend; I can post it to help-vcdimager,
>  too.  The code allows you to give vcdimager a file which specifies how
>  to create PSD.VCD --- you define a series of selection lists and play
>  lists and tell how to link them together.  (It also affects/effects
>  INFO.VCD as well, since that is just the list directory.)
That sounded very(!) interesting and promising. Are you still going to post
the patches or did you and Herbert decide to go for the XML version?

I was just wondering, since the thread on the mailing list just stopped at the
XML question.

For me it would already be interesting to have your patches so I would be able
to see how the PSD information works.

Christoph

 Christoph Scheurer              e-mail: address@hidden
 Department of Chemistry         WWW: http://markov.chem.rochester.edu/chris
 University of Rochester
 P.O. Box RC 270216              phone:  +1-716-275-8289
 Rochester, NY 14627-0216                +1-716-242-0989 (private)
 USA                             Fax:    +1-716-473-6889
      GnuPG public key: http://markov.chem.rochester.edu/chris/key.html