help-vcdimager

Re: [VCDImager] delay between tracks on an SVCD

From: Herbert Valerio Riedel
Subject: Re: [VCDImager] delay between tracks on an SVCD
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 02:27:49 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 4 May 2001, Matto Marjanovic wrote:
> Oh, yeah, it is still a patch to 0.6.0.  I just got back, haven't down-
>  loaded 0.6.1 yet.

there's even 0.6.2rc1 ... :)

> I've got an XML question:  as far as validity-checking goes, is an XML DTD
>  powerful enough to encode constraints such as "maximum of 98 tracks", or
>  "no PBC for a VCD1.1 disk"?
it you try hard enough, you can get it to have such constraints... but
then you'll have some quite hacky and unreadable .dtd :)

stuff like that is more appropriate to be handled by W3C XML Schemas...

ps: I've put the patch in the contribs/ dir as well...

--
Herbert Valerio Riedel      /     Finger address@hidden for GnuPG Public Key
GnuPG Key Fingerprint: 7BB9 2D6C D485 CE64 4748  5F65 4981 E064 883F 4142