help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] Mpeg Stills, Audio tracks ?

From: Dejan Vesic
Subject: [VCDImager] Mpeg Stills, Audio tracks ?
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 23:45:59 +0200

        Hello.

        My goal is to produce SVCD disk with (almost) only audio tracks using
VCDImager.

        I have two questions:

        - What is the best way to create Mpeg stills? I tried TMPGEnc and bbMpeg
with not-so-good results.

        - What is the best way to create proper MPEG audio-only track? I can
encode
audio via TooLame or TMPGEnc, but I don't know how to make proper item for
SVCD?

        I am aware that both mpeg stills and audio only track are on PAL demo
disk
but I was unable to find anywhere info about their creation (tried
www.vcdhelp.com, go.to/doom9 and lot of other sites).

        I would be grateful for any kind of help.

        Dejan