help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] bin/toc files question

From: Ariel Manzur
Subject: [VCDImager] bin/toc files question
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 02:36:47 -0300

Hi..

Is it possible to use vcdimager to create the bin/toc files directly from a vcd? I want extract the files to store them on my HD, and maybe burn them later to another CD. I know I can use cdrdao to burn then, and I was able to extract mpg files, and then create the .bin with those mpgs, but I want to skip the middle step (the creation of the mpg files) Can this be done with vcdimager? I didn't find any command line options, and the man page wasn't very descriptive.

Thanks.. Bye.

Ariel.