help-vcdimager

Re: [VCDImager] Bug found in 0.7.21

From: Jens B. Jorgensen
Subject: Re: [VCDImager] Bug found in 0.7.21
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 18:04:25 -0600

Ibly Piblo wrote:

checking for libcdio >= 0.71... Package libcdio was
not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing
`libcdio.pc'
No package 'libcdio' found
configure: error: Required libcdio library not found.
Please get libcdio from
http://www.gnu.org/software/libcdio/ and install it.
address@hidden vcdimager-0.7.21]#

This is a lie, libcdio IS INDEED installed,
this is a grave error that needs to be corrected.
I'm afraid what with cheap dvd drives this source seems to have fallen into disuse perhaps? Been a long time since I've used it. I'm not the maintainer but perhaps he's still around to fix this. Do you have a patch?

--
Jens B. Jorgensen
address@hidden