http-emacs-dev

[Http-emacs-dev] Re: Problems with http-emacs CVS sources line endings

From: Adrian Aichner
Subject: [Http-emacs-dev] Re: Problems with http-emacs CVS sources line endings
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 20:29:17 +0200

"D. Goel" <address@hidden> writes:

>>>Hi deego, pgas, do you agree that http-emacs CVS repository should not
>>>contains sources with CRLF line endings?
>
> hi everyone.

Hi All!

> As Pierre mentioned, I am not actively working on the project, so I
> shouldn't have a say in how the source files' lines end. :)

Deepak, Pierre, I would be interested to know why you stopped working
on http-emacs.

Does it all you need already?
Do you think it's not worth developing further?
Do you work on another, better, wiki editing mode?

> The two active people on the project at this time are David and
> Adrian.  And thanks to both of you for bringing back http-emacs from
> the dead.  If you need or desire any more rights on savannah or

David resurrected it, not me.

I am also interested to contribute to wikis without leaving my beloved
XEmacs.

> administrator rights, just let me or Pierre know.

OK, I am volunteering then to convert the CVS repository to LF line
endings, after creating a tar.gz of the current sources.

ssh access and write access to the http-emacs repository would be
required for address@hidden for me to be able to do that.

Best regards,

Adrian

--