http-emacs-dev

[Http-emacs-dev] Re: Problems with http-emacs CVS sources line endings

From: Pierre Gaston
Subject: [Http-emacs-dev] Re: Problems with http-emacs CVS sources line endings
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:01:43 +0000

Hi,

Adrian Aichner wrote:

Deepak, Pierre, I would be interested to know why you stopped working
on http-emacs.
The main reason for me to stop working on this is lack of time (work, family...) and
I have cut-down my on-line life a lot....also it was enough for my usage...

One thing that could be done is to use the raw recent change:
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?action=rc&showedit=1&raw=1

Does it all you need already?
Do you think it's not worth developing further?
Do you work on another, better, wiki editing mode?
well I would say no to all questions.