RE: [igraph] igraph python module in winxp?

From: Dylan Walker
Subject: RE: [igraph] igraph python module in winxp?
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 11:51:39 -0400

Tamas,

I tried adding those lines... It doesn't seem to make a difference;  it is
compiling fine but it always fails when linking.  Mingw comes back with:

blah...\mingw32\bin\ld.exe: cannot find -lpython25

perhaps I have to tell mingw32 something about where python25 libs are?  I
have compiled other python modules using mingw32 in the past (with python24)
and not experienced this linking problem; It seems as if the linker is
looking for python25 libs and not finding them?  I added the path to
python25 [\libs] directly to my path; but the problem remains... any ideas?

Dylan