[igraph] random generator graph in C

From: alex
Subject: [igraph] random generator graph in C
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 00:58:52 +0100

Hi, i'm using the igraph directly in my C code. what i do is that i generate my graph using the igraph_grg_game function. I have 3 questions:

1- the two last input for this function igraph_grg_game (2 igraph vector), what are they role ? it's not explained in documentation. 2- I want to browse my graph generated to computes somes properties for each vertices. How can i dot it ? 3- from my random graph, can i have a binary matrix (like igraph_matrix) that describes my graph (like topology matrix i.e matrix[i][j] = 1 if i and j are connected; 0 otherwise.

thank you for your help