Re: [igraph] two-mode network in igraph

From: Simone Gabbriellini
Subject: Re: [igraph] two-mode network in igraph
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 14:18:41 +0200

sorry, I've read it, but maybe I don't understand it well...

do I have to put in the type vector one element of the first kind, one of the
second kind, one of the first... etc???

ok, then I have to recode all the entries in the edges? looks quite a
nightmare...

is there no way to let igraph knows about the actual names of the vertex?

regards,
simone