Re: [igraph] igraph in R: graphml support disabled

From: Prithwiraj MUKHERJEE
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph in R: graphml support disabled
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 15:31:25 +0100

Hi Gabor

Sorry for the incomplete details.
I use the gedit plugin called "rgedit" to run R, and used its package management wizard to upgrade.
I am not sure what version it upgraded to, but I said it is the latest version because no further upgrades are available.

My igraph directory is: ~/R/i486-pc-linux-gnu-library/2.10/igraph

Could you tell me where in this directory I can find the version number?

Regards
Prithwiraj

I use Ubuntu 10.04, 64 bit.