Re: [igraph] Circular Reingold Tilford on tree is not planar!?

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Circular Reingold Tilford on tree is not planar!?
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 17:16:20 +0200

Hi Rob,

The alternative is the radial tree layout, which works by placing nodes on
concentric circles and allocating disjoint spatial segments to different
subtrees in a way that the area of a segment is roughly proportional to the
number of nodes in a subtree. Unfortunately this is not implemented in
igraph yet.