[igraph] igraph+dimacs

From: wanderingaengus
Subject: [igraph] igraph+dimacs
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 14:39:47 +0000 (UTC)

I seem to be having trouble reading a DIMACS file with the R version of igraph:

> lost_sole <- read.graph("shoes.dimacs", format="dimacs")
Error in read.graph.dimacs(file, ...) :
  At foreign.c:767 : Unknown problem type, should be 'edge' or 'max', Parse error

-- R version 2.13.0 (2011-04-13)
-- igraph_0.5.5-2.tgz

I'm not sure if it's an igraph problem or a problem with the DIMACS file.  FWIW- others are using the same DIMACS file using other programs.

Does anyone have an experience with DIMACS files and igraph and might be able to provide a test file/script to check my install.

or any other suggestions regarding what may be going on?

Thanks!