Re: [igraph] mincut of directed graphs

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] mincut of directed graphs
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 21:17:10 +0100

> Thank you again.  I have been able to compile the C libraries without any
> issues, but when compiling the python interface I haven't had success.  I
> point to the C libraries I compiled, but the python compile is complaining
> about too few arguments in some function calls.  Is this a known bug or
> perhaps I am not configured correctly.  The log of what happened is below.
All the functions the compiler is complaining about have been modified recently
(i.e. in the last few days), so I guess that the revision number of the C core
you have compiled and the revision number of the Python interface do not match
each other (or our nightly build script is out of sync). I'll check the outputs
of the build scripts -- in the meanwhile, it is probably easiest if you check
out the code from our Bazaar repository at https://launchpad.net/igraph. So,
something like this:

$ bzr co lp:igraph
$ cd igraph
$ ./bootstrap.sh
$ ./configure
$ make
$ make install
$ cd interfaces/python
$ python setup.py install --home=/net/sunshine/vol/homes/dixons