Re: [igraph] mincut of directed graphs

From: Stephen Dixon
Subject: Re: [igraph] mincut of directed graphs
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 14:43:25 -0700

These were the two files I downloaded.  They seemed like they should work together--the version number seemed to match.

python-igraph_nightly_0.6-2596-20111130.tar.gz

igraph-nightly-0.6-2596-20111130.tar.gz

I tried downloading the following C core as well

igraph-nightly-0.6-2615-20111203.tar.gz

but had the same problem.  I don't see a 0.6 version of the code on the Bazaar repository--I could be looking in the wrong place though.  Unfortunately I need the directed graph mincut functionality, so it seems 0.6 is what I need to build.  Thanks once again for your help.

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 1:17 PM, Tamás Nepusz <address@hidden> wrote:
> Thank you again.  I have been able to compile the C libraries without any issues, but when compiling the python interface I haven't had success.  I point to the C libraries I compiled, but the python compile is complaining about too few arguments in some function calls.  Is this a known bug or perhaps I am not configured correctly.  The log of what happened is below.
All the functions the compiler is complaining about have been modified recently (i.e. in the last few days), so I guess that the revision number of the C core you have compiled and the revision number of the Python interface do not match each other (or our nightly build script is out of sync). I'll check the outputs of the build scripts -- in the meanwhile, it is probably easiest if you check out the code from our Bazaar repository at https://launchpad.net/igraph. So, something like this:

$ bzr co lp:igraph
$ cd igraph
$ ./bootstrap.sh
$ ./configure
$ make
$ make install
$ cd interfaces/python
$ python setup.py install --home=/net/sunshine/vol/homes/dixons