Re: [igraph] mincut of directed graphs

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] mincut of directed graphs
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 22:48:22 +0100

> These were the two files I downloaded.  They seemed like they should work
> together--the version number seemed to match.
Yup -- unfortunately rev 2596 was broken in the sense that the Python interface
did not compile. Gabor did a quick fix in rev 2599:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~igraph/igraph/0.6-main/revision/2599

> but had the same problem.  I don't see a 0.6 version of the code on the
> Bazaar repository--I could be looking in the wrong place though.
A deep link to the code for 0.6 is here:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~igraph/igraph/0.6-main/files

Running "bzr co lp:igraph" should do the trick -- it should fetch the latest
revision of the trunk, which compiles for me at the moment. (A few test cases
fail in the C layer if you are compiling igraph with an external
BLAS/LAPACK/ARPACK implementation, we are working on that. Neither of these
affect the mincut calculations).