Re: [igraph] Fastgreedy Algorithm for Community Detection in igraph for

From: Stefanie Camenisch
Subject: Re: [igraph] Fastgreedy Algorithm for Community Detection in igraph for RStudio - fatal error.
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 22:24:44 +0100

Hi,

Yes you are right, now it works! Thank you very much!

May I ask you one last question? You told me, that the Optimal Modularity Algorithm works only for networks with 30-40 nodes. So it's not usable for my pretty large network. But do you know how long it would take to compute the community structure in this network with 307 nodes and 21'406 edges on a server with 4 cores, each 3 GHz, and 8 gb RAM? Is there kind of a calculation rule to compute the calculation time?

Best Regards,
Stefanie