Re: [igraph] generating large graphs

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] generating large graphs
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 13:16:15 -0400

According to the formula in my previous mail this requires about 108GB of storage, plus some extra (~50GB, maybe more) when creating the graph.

Maybe your operating system does not support allocating huge chunks of memory. E.g. can you create an array of length 200 * 2**25 (number of edges times 2)? This is needed to create the graph.

Gabor