Re: [igraph] Building and installing C-Core and Python Interface under w

From: Winnie Kanje
Subject: Re: [igraph] Building and installing C-Core and Python Interface under windows
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 14:08:40 +0200

Ah, I remember something about mixing cygwin and mingw is bad. Could this have something to do with that?
I built the igraph core with cygwin, the build of the python interface, however, wont work using the cygwin compiler so I use the mingw compiler...
Could this cause the problem? And how do I manage to compile either the c-core with mingw or the interface using cygwin?