Re: [igraph] IGRAPH_FINALLY_REAL error in python binding

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] IGRAPH_FINALLY_REAL error in python binding
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 09:26:45 -0500

Hi, this should not happen and it might be an internal error in igraph.

First, I would check that the version of the C library and the Python
package matches, because that might cause funny things if it does not.

Otherwise, can you please tell us you igraph version and platform
information (OS, OS version, igraph C library version) and send some
_complete_ code that reproduces this? Thanks.

You can send it to the list, or (better) report a bug for it at
https://github.com/igraph/igraph/issues

Thanks.

G.