Re: [igraph] Using iGraph for correlated abundances

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Using iGraph for correlated abundances
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 10:53:59 -0400

Hi Tim,

yes, you can delete any edges from an you want from an igraph object
with delete.edges.

Maybe you want to set some elements of a matrix zero, then do it like this:

M[ condition ] <- 0

E.g. if you have pairwise p values in another matrix, then you can say:

M [ p > p_threshold ] <- 0

To say something more specific, you need to tell us more precisely
what you are doing. E.g. see
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example
for advice on how to ask questions about R and R packages.

Gabor