[igraph] Leading eigenvector for directed graphs

From: Tadaishi Yatabe-Rodriguez
Subject: [igraph] Leading eigenvector for directed graphs
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 09:40:57 -0700

Hi,

Has it been implemented yet this algorithm for directed paths?
I have a directed weighted network of 62 nodes and 130 arcs, and can't made up my mind yet of what to use. The leading eigenvector seems nice, but can't find how to actually run it.
I read this article were they implemented it in C++, but I can't find the code and know nothing about C++.

Small- and large-scale network structure of live fish movements
in Scotland
By
Darren Michael Green,Alison Gregory, Lorna Ann Munro

Thanks,

Tada

--
Tadaishi Yatabe