[igraph] Segfault on using the igraph_community_leading_eigenvector() fu

From: Anirudh Tiwari
Subject: [igraph] Segfault on using the igraph_community_leading_eigenvector() function
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 00:26:59 +0530

Hi

I'm getting a segfault while trying to run the example program igraph_community_leading_eigenvector.c. I am using igraph version 0.7.1 on 64-bit Fedora 22. I am compiling the program using the following command:
gcc igraph_community_leading_eigenvector.c -I/usr/local/include/igraph -L/usr/local/include/igraph -ligraph -o igraph_community_leading_eigenvector

and then running it by:
./igraph_community_leading_eigenvector

on which I get Segmentation fault (core dumped).

Can someone please help me on this.

Thanks