[iiwusynth-devel] Swami CVS commit and other stuff

From: Josh Green
Subject: [iiwusynth-devel] Swami CVS commit and other stuff
Date: 30 Apr 2002 02:37:55 -0700

Just committed a bunch of changes to Swami to CVS. New stuff includes:
Sound font saving, audio file loading, lots of bug fixes, and lots of
internal changes to libsoundfont and Swami.

Testing of changes have been rushed a bit as I am leaving tomorrow to
travel on to Colorado (currently still in Arizona living at a
community). I'm not sure what my internet situation will be in Colorado,
so I might not be in contact for a few days (looks like my email host is
down right now anyways).

I almost lost a bit of work on Swami/libsoundfont when I experienced
some rather nasty file corruption on my laptop. My entire source code
directory just disappeared! Luckily e2fsck recovered it and stuck it in
lost+found. So I'm really happy that I don't have to recode a bunch of
stuff.

Cheers!

        Josh Green

P.S. Must get some sleep :)