[iiwusynth-devel] compiling error

From: Tim Westbrook
Subject: [iiwusynth-devel] compiling error
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 08:27:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

     While attempting to check out SWAMI , i ran into the following error with
the CVS version of
iiwusynth.

gcc -fomit-frame-pointer -funroll-all-loops -O2 -Wall -W -Wpointer-arith
-Wbad-function-cast
-Wcast-qual -Wcast-align -Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-unused -o .libs/iiwusynth
iiwusynth.o
/root/src/swami/iiwusynth/iiwusynth/src/.libs/libiiwusynth.so -lm -lreadline
-lncurses -L/usr/lib
-lm -lm -lm -L/root/src/swami/iiwusynth/iiwusynth/src/.libs /usr/lib/libjack.so
/usr/lib/libglib.so -lm /usr/lib/libasound.so -lm -lpthread -lm -ldl
/root/src/swami/iiwusynth/iiwusynth/src/.libs/libiiwusynth.so: undefined
reference to
`iiwu_profile_data'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [iiwusynth] Error 1

    I tried setting WITH_PROFILING to zero (iiwu_sys.c) , but I guess that is
not enough ;(
because then I get some different errors wrt profiling.

    I had no problem compiling the released version 0.0.6.
    I can provide more detail if needed.

    One more thing, I am interested in swami as a general patch editor , do you
see it heading
that direction eventually?

Thanks for your time
-Tim