[iiwusynth-devel] Massive CVS commit of Swami

From: Josh Green
Subject: [iiwusynth-devel] Massive CVS commit of Swami
Date: 27 May 2002 03:59:02 -0600

I just committed a whole bunch of changes to Swami (last commit over a
month ago). I would appreciate any testing and feedback that ya'll can
give :) Here is a summary of what has changed (ripped from NEWS on web
site, I'm tired):

Lots of new things implemented including saving of SoundFonts, item
pasting, loading of multiple SoundFonts/samples, preferences dialog,
iiwusynth control dialog, toggle buttons to set generators to default
values, set/view properties on multiple items, and much more.

The CVS compile directions page has been updated, if you had trouble
compiling before you might want to give it a try again. I would
appreciate any feedback on your building/using experience with Swami.

I've also been doing some work on the web site which I will be unveiling
sometime in the near future :)

Cheers!
        Josh Green