info-gnuprologjava

Re: [Info-gnuprologjava] GSoC'13 - Prolog for Java

From: Daniel Thomas
Subject: Re: [Info-gnuprologjava] GSoC'13 - Prolog for Java
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 18:56:04 +0100

Hello Rishabh Garg,

Sorry for the slow reply. Looking into rewriting the parser in a more
modern way such that it supports UTF-8 is a good project to do. To
evaluate how well you would be able to do it it would be good to see a
patch against the current GNU Prolog for Java code. Perhaps something
from https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=gnuprologjava ?

Can I see the Prolog compiler and interpreter you wrote? That sounds
like very applicable experience.

Regards,

Daniel