Re: ColorTheme badly functioning in Emacs 22

From: kousik
Subject: Re: ColorTheme badly functioning in Emacs 22
Date: 11 Sep 2006 00:20:52 -0700

Sébastien Vauban wrote:

> [...]

I have the same problem.

- color-theme 6.6.0 (from EmacsWiki)
- GNU Emacs 22.0.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.4.14) of
2006-09-07 on kousik (from CVS)
- Gnus/5.110006 (No Gnus v0.6) (from CVS)

If I move on to "Subject:" line on an article buffer, and do a M-x
describe-face I get "default".
But say doing the same on the signature returns "gnus-signature-face".

So somehow Gnus doesn't seem to insert correct faces around "To",
"Subject" etc lines.

Kousik