Re: ColorTheme badly functioning in Emacs 22

From: Oliver Heins
Subject: Re: ColorTheme badly functioning in Emacs 22
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 15:47:24 +0200

Sébastien Vauban <ewgeocaufsfb@spammotel.com> writes:

>> If I move on to "Subject:" line on an article buffer, and do a M-x
>> describe-face I get "default".
>> But say doing the same on the signature returns "gnus-signature-face".
>
> As I said initially in this post, I've the same problem as
> yours, but not at the same place!?
>
> In my case, the describing the face of the Subject line
> correctly returns `message-header-subject'. But it fails at
> other spots, in the Group buffer for example, where it returns
> `default' for all lines... which does not allow me anymore to
> see in which groups I've unread mails (as I typically bold those
> lines - which does not work in Emacs 22).
>
> Hope these info further help the enlightened community to track
> the bug down...

This enlightened me somehow.  I just remembered that Gnus shines a lot
more colorful since one of the last updates of the debian-snapshot
package.  So perhaps the error is already fixed upstream.

olli

--
GnuPG-Key: http://www.sopos.org/pgp/olli.asc
GnuPG-Fingerprint: F27A BA8C 1CFB B905 65A8  2544 0F07 B675 9A00 D827