Re: gnus-posting-styles confusing

From: आशीष शुक्ल Ashish Shukla
Subject: Re: gnus-posting-styles confusing
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:41:49 -0000

Tassilo Horn \/\/|20+3:
[...]
> I don't understand what you want to do with posting styles.  You
> normally use them to initialize the mail or posting buffer based on the
> group you are in.  What do you want to achieve?

I've 2 mail addresses, one I use for mailing lists, and other I use
for rest of the communications. So if I'm sending mail to a mailing
list, it should go from my email address ("mailing list" one),
otherwise it will go from my default email address. So, is this
possible using "gnus-posting-styles" ?

> Bye,
> Tassilo
> --
> The  desire  to  be  rewarded  for one's  creativity  does  not  justify
> depriving  the world  in  general of  all  or part  of that  creativity.
> (Richard M. Stallman)

Thanks
Ashish Shukla
--