Re: expanding the article window

From: Daniel C. Bastos
Subject: Re: expanding the article window
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 17:12:39 -0400

"Steven E. Harris" <seh@panix.com> writes:

> dbast0s@yahoo.com.br (Daniel C. Bastos) writes:
>
>> I've just discovered that h C-x 1 does (1).
>
> As does C-x 0. But that's not as nice as =.

But = expands the summary window; I'd like to expand the article
window. I wish I would press something like ``='' and kill the tree
window, or make the article window take the whole frame.

I do see, however, that by pressing = and then the spacebar, I get an
expanded article window. First, the summary window takes the whole
frame, and after pressing space on a thread-item, the article window
comes back with the tree window taking less of the frame.

It's something. I'm using it.