Re: nnmairix doesn't find fancy-expired Mails

From: Sven Bretfeld
Subject: Re: nnmairix doesn't find fancy-expired Mails
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 22:51:20 +0100

Sven Bretfeld <sven.bretfeld@gmx.ch> writes:

> Hello to all
>
> base=~/Mail
> mformat=mh
> database=~/.mairixdb
> mh=archive/sent/*
> mh=debian-liste
> mh=inbox
> mh=debian-expired/*
> mh=inbox-expired/*
> omit=zz_mairix-*
>
> Seems ok to me. But a mairix-search results in only a few recent
> messages. I think these are the un-expired messages that match the
> search.

It's definitely a mairix problem and has nothing to do with
nnmairix.el. When I update the database in verbose mode I can see that
only ~/Mail/inbox is updated. I just don't know why. I have already
deleted the mairix-database and created it anew. But with the same
result.

It's the wrong mailgroup, now. But if anyone has a hint, I would be
glad.

Greetings

Sven