Re: limiting articles and tagging

From: William Xu
Subject: Re: limiting articles and tagging
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 00:24:39 +0900

Bastien <bzg@altern.org> writes:

> I use "?" to defer interesting things that I don't want to keep in
> sight.

I find "?" uncomfortable to use: I tried marking some article in some
group, then later, when I wanted to access it again, I had no clue which
group it was ! Thus I ended it up with saving those articles in a
specific group.

> I use remember and Org for things that enters into an Org project and
> that I need to plan.

Hm, maybe Org mode is the better solution here(like remembering mails to
reply, mails waiting for response).  I should try to learn it.

--
William

http://williamxu.net9.org