Re: limiting articles and tagging

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: limiting articles and tagging
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 17:31:45 +0200

William Xu <william.xwl@gmail.com> writes:

> Hm, maybe Org mode is the better solution here(like remembering mails to
> reply, mails waiting for response).  I should try to learn it.

Org will not only be useful to store email-based tasks.  It will also be
useful to store mairix searches, and to let them pop up as tasks in your
agenda.

For example, you can search for the mails you received from X in the
last month and create a task to process those emails every month.

I find this very powerful and this help me keep a clean inbox.

--
Bastien