Re: Last messages are at the very bottom

From: Richard Riley
Subject: Re: Last messages are at the very bottom
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 13:21:20 +0200

> On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 12:51:53 +0200, Merciadri wrote:
>
>> and it is the opposite of what I want, as thread "Last messages are at
>> the very bottom" was the last modified.
>
> So you don't want the threads sorted by number, in reverse (which is
> what you specified), you want the threads sorted by "most recent article
> in thread", in reverse?

Just a note to the OP - I generally find it very bad practise to order
articles in a single thread  in "newest first" order. The reason is that
you should read previous replies before replying and this is done,
traditionally, by walking down the tree. That way you don't reply or add
information already contributed earlier in the thread.