Re: No auto login to news

From: Richard Riley
Subject: Re: No auto login to news
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 03:06:58 +0200

Just as a followup and I have no idea if its related but the coincidence
is there:

my groups suddenly dont show the count any more : I get an asterisk
instead.

e.g

,----
|        gnu.emacs.gnus (*) Aug 25 03:02
`----

If I group reset (M-c) and then re-enter it shows the count. But when I quit
gnus (it saves .newsrc.eld) and restart it I get the * back. it only
started happening around I moved to the epa stuff. Possibly it's related.

regards

r.