Re: Is there another way to scroll up?

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: Is there another way to scroll up?
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 08:46:43 -0500

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 11:35:42 +0800 Water Lin <WaterLin@ymail.com> wrote:

WL> In Summary buffer, while the cursor is on the topic, I can input SPACE
WL> key to scroll down the article, and I can use DEL to scroll up the
WL> article.

WL> But I don't think the DEL key is very convenient to use. Can I bind the
WL> scroll up operation to another key?

WL> What's the key you are using?

Google Reader and a few others use S-SPC, which is logical but requires
coordinating two keypresses.  I think DEL is best, personally, but
perhaps I'm just used to it.  It's very easy to find and reach on
standard keyboards because it's on the corner of the
Ins-Del-Home-End-PgUp-PgDn block.  The only one that might be as good on
my keyboard is the [~`] tilde/backquote key, but that's not on a corner
location or even easy to type for many users.

Ted