Re: rss shimbuns

From: Nigel Beck
Subject: Re: rss shimbuns
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 19:24:23 -0500

Thanks for the followup and the example re atom hash.  I noticed the
luna stuff and will add it to the list of "things to get familiar with"!

While I'm on rss-blogs shimbuns... In a "normal" group, I enter the group, read
stuff, mark it with E, and quit.  Then I don't see those things again.
With my rss-blogs shimbuns, every type I type "g" in the *Group* buffer to
refresh, I get the same count and article subset.  For example, I might
get 4 articles for a particular blog, regardless of whether I've expired
them or not.

Is there something I'm supposed to do differently when
dealing with shimbuns to get the articles to actually expire?  It works
well with, for example, the NY Times shimbun, so its not "all shimbuns",
simply (for me) "all rss-blogs shimbuns"

--
Nigel Beck
http://www.nigelbeck.com