Re: Setting up gnus: read on local, store remote (but not on mailserver)

From: supermiri123
Subject: Re: Setting up gnus: read on local, store remote (but not on mailserver)
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 01:17:57 -0800 (PST)

I should add:

1) I'm willing to switch the nnfolder groups to nnml, and I don't care about
marks or any other information currently stored.

2) There are 60 such groups, all named misc-mail-YYYY-MM

I'm thinking of moving them temporarily to my local machine and then enter each
group and copy all articles to a new nnml group.

Martin