Re: alt-tab? really? you're joking...

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: alt-tab? really? you're joking...
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 23:19:04 +0100

Hikaru writes:

> asjo@koldfront.dk (Adam Sjøgren) writes:

>> Where in BBDB was this M-TAB business annoying you?

> Well, it's not anymore!

I understand that, but TAB works for me with v2, as I explained, so I
was wondering exactly where it did not work for you. Maybe we are using
bbdb in different ways.

> As I've said, I'm on v3 now. I'm not going back to v2 to look more at
> its behavior, because it's moot to me now. Problem solved!

That's fine, I was just curious to where it didn't work for you, as it
works for me - I wasn't asking you to go back to v2, just to tell me
where it didn't work from memory.

> Is there a way I can make messages that I have already expired from the
> Summary buffer really disappear from view?

I have no idea, I have never used expiration - harddisks/SSDs have been
big enough for such a long time that I have never felt the need to
delete email.

I don't even delete spam.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "I har jo brug for en mand til at samle det hele -           Adam Sjøgren
  inden I går endnu mere i opløsning!"                   asjo@koldfront.dk