interopcast-general

[Interopcast-general] about translating documentation.

From: jonhattan
Subject: [Interopcast-general] about translating documentation.
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 10:38:51 -0000

Hi,

first of all i must say i can't speak french.

I write the list to put myself in disposition to translate documentation to
spanish, i've seen some list messages in the archive(the "Hello world!" thread
on february) and i think you are coordinating it. I don't want to subscribe to
the list but to make you know i can translate (from english) into spanish.

I am right now testing streaming with icecast2 (
http://imc-canarias.shacknet.nu/prueba.ogg )

greetings,
jonathan

--
"Jamás la censura ha sido tan perfecta. Jamás a aquellos a quienes en algunos
países aun se les ha hecho creer que son ciudadanos libres, se les ha permitido