ipfc-developer

Re: [Ipfc-developer] Status

From: Glauber Reis
Subject: Re: [Ipfc-developer] Status
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 11:04:04 -0300 (ART)

 --- Tycho Fruru <address@hidden> escreveu:
> On Fri, 2003-03-21 at 13:36, Glauber Reis wrote:
> > is the ipfc project dead?
>
> Far from it.  It's just been a long time since there
> has been a release
> :-)

Then it been actively developed?
I got a special interest in IPFC, for it is alike one
project we have here at work and since I dont want to
re-invent the wheel I want to push my efforts towards
IPFC, kind of like a branch or so since we planned
another db-backend and a "SOAP-aware webserver"
amongst other things. IPFC really lacks docs and if
desired, as to it, I want to write a HOWTO. I started
scruntinizing the code to getting a better view of it.
I'd really want to know the status (changes) of IPFC
up until now so that I do not work on something that
is already done.

Glauber Reis
> Cheers,
> Tycho
> --
> Tycho Fruru                   address@hidden
> "Prediction is extremely difficult. Especially about
> the future."
>   - Niels Bohr

Busca Yahoo!
O serviço de busca mais completo da Internet. O que você pensar o Yahoo!
encontra.
http://br.busca.yahoo.com/