ipfc-developer

Re: [Ipfc-developer] Status

From: Tycho Fruru
Subject: Re: [Ipfc-developer] Status
Date: 21 Mar 2003 15:15:50 +0100

On Fri, 2003-03-21 at 15:04, Glauber Reis wrote:
>  --- Tycho Fruru <address@hidden> escreveu:
> > On Fri, 2003-03-21 at 13:36, Glauber Reis wrote:
> > > is the ipfc project dead?
> >
> > Far from it.  It's just been a long time since there
> > has been a release
> > :-)
> >
> Then it been actively developed?

Yes.  I guess that your best bet right now would be to look at the CVS
version.

> I got a special interest in IPFC, for it is alike one
> project we have here at work and since I dont want to
> re-invent the wheel I want to push my efforts towards
> IPFC, kind of like a branch or so since we planned
> another db-backend and a "SOAP-aware webserver"

Could you explain a bit more what you want to do ?  If it's a good idea
we could work on it together (avoiding to reinvent the wheel as you say
:-)

> amongst other things. IPFC really lacks docs and if

Yes.

> desired, as to it, I want to write a HOWTO. I started
> scruntinizing the code to getting a better view of it.
> I'd really want to know the status (changes) of IPFC
> up until now so that I do not work on something that
> is already done.

Get the CVS version.  The docs haven't improved though :-(

Cheers
Tycho

--
Tycho Fruru                     address@hidden
"Prediction is extremely difficult. Especially about the future."