ipfc-developer

[Ipfc-developer] lib

From: Glauber Reis
Subject: [Ipfc-developer] lib
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 10:42:31 -0300 (ART)

I have not downloaded IPFC from CVS yet (the firewall
admin does not pay attention to my demand), anyway I
am very impressed with it. At the same time i'd like
to ask some questions as to the lib implementation of
IPFC.

>From what I could see (and it is not much up til now)
the library behind IPFC is hardly linked to Perl. Isnt
it?

Does the develop team have any projects of
implementing IPFC based upon a C library and then wrap
it in a Perl module or use it from another language or
C itself ( many dont like Perl. For example, a monitor
for a W32 could be demanded but people would rather
use Delphi. What about a small footprint appliance?)

Is there any plan of make IPFC much more flexible?

What would be the major changes for the next
milestone?

Glauber Reis

Yahoo! Mail
O melhor e-mail gratuito da internet: 6MB de espaço, antivírus, acesso POP3,
filtro contra spam.
http://br.mail.yahoo.com/